Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Outdoor Dinning Part Two

Thanks to Marty at
for hosting today's event.
Don't forget to stop by and see all the wonderful
creations that are waiting on your there.
Once again "Thank You" Marty for being
such a gracious host.
Now onto more Outdoor Dinning!
Remember my pretend sidewalk cafe?
Well food and drinks need to be prepared somewhere!
So we can start here, a daytime view. This stainless restaurant table top that was given to my
DH several years ago. He made the legs for it, perfect
place to prep food for the grill or to set up a buffet.
A night view......
Remember my sign I made last winter from
the old barn board and Dollar Tree stencil?
Here she is!
Hope you enjoyed your visit.
Next week I will show you my trash to treasure
wardrobe that someone sat out.
Don't forget to let me know what you think,
and most importantly be sure to stop by and
visit Marty and all of today's participants.
Bye For Now,

7 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love your sidewalk cafe set. Your stainless table is fantastic. What a wonderful thing to have for the patio. Love the pretty vignette you have created on it too. It's stunning at night with the lamps turned on. Now that is so creative. Such a fantastic idea. Thanks so much for joining the party. Love this. Hugs, Marty

nannykim said...

love the night photos--looks so cozy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I especially love the night view. Thanks for sharing.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What a nice place to have outside to put things for outside grilling. I love your little cafe style table and chairs.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I also like the night photos - warm and comfortable. Thanks for sharing such a pretty setting with us.

Anonymous said...

How pretty - day or night! Love it.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Sonny G said...

This is just fantastic..~!!

Sonny