Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Critters, Critters Everywhere

It's time to take a break and hit the great outdoors.
Thanks to Susan at
for hosting this event, so be
sure to stop by and visit all of today's participants.
He's a little hard to see, but this is what came strolling
into my driveway Sunday morning while we were sitting
drinking coffee. A huge turkey!!! He was just walking down the
street like he owned it!
Hide she trying to take our pictures again!!!!!!! I will jump, I will jump!!!
Just a few of the critters you will find at
my house.
The baby ducks are on the way, I hope
to have pictures next week, getting close.
Bye For Now,

6 comments:

Ms. Bake-it said...

Too cute! My parents have wild turkeys who visit them. Love your pond. Cannot wait to see your new baby ducks.

~ Tracy

LV said...

Love your critter's post for today. Nice job.

Unknown said...

Captured beautifully ...
Have a great week.
TFN, Hugs ~ Marydon

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for introducing your neighbors :D

tina said...

Those fish are so beautiful. They make me think of sitting by this lovely pond at your beautiful outdoor dining table and relaxing on a nice warm day.