Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stealing Time!!!!!

It's Thursday and every ones favorite time,
Tablescape Thursday hosted by Susan at
Be sure to visit Susan and all the other
participants in today's event.
Today we are stealing time in the garden.
The days are shorter, and a little cooler, so why not
take a little time in the garden to relax and reflect
on the times gone by.
No meal just wine, fruit, cheese and bread.
We are all dressed in blue today.
The blue wine glasses were a Thrift store find, three for
.99. I wasn't going to get them, then I remembered I had
three of the plates above, a TJ Maxx find last winter.
So it worked out just fine.
The napkins came from the same Thrift store. Now lets add the wine, cheese, fruit and bread to the
picture. I found three of these plates at TJ Maxx for $1.00 each.
As night approaches and we enjoy the warm evening,
talk about how fast time passes. Just stealing a little
time and enjoying life for a brief moment.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you come back soon.
Please don't forget to leave a comment, suggestion
or question. Bye for now,
Sandy
Post a Comment