Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Desert Buffet


Time to play a little! I've been scrapping, chipping. sanding, staining, sealing and painting way to much. So now it's fun time. So how about a little vignette in the pantry. Nothing here is new, I just pulled a little from here and there. Wine and Chocolate, yum.! Everything is self explanatory so I'll just let you browse.

A Desrt Buffet 007


A Desrt Buffet 012


A Desrt Buffet 014


A Desrt Buffet 015


A Desrt Buffet 016


A Desrt Buffet 017


A Desrt Buffet 019


A Desrt Buffet 023

 Sweet tooth kicked in yet? Mine has! 


A Desrt Buffet 009

 See you soon,
Sandy
Sharing with: Centerpiece Wednesday
and 









4 comments:

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Love it! Those little cloche's are adorable! My sweet tooth is always kicked in- it's my downfall in life! (Well one of them anyway)!

Unknown said...

Wine & chocolate are my favorite! I love your sweet dessert stands.
Your table is a lovely way to serve desserts.
Blessings My Friend,

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful buffet and I love the theme…!!

The Tablescaper said...

So yummy!

- The Tablescaper