Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Does This Count?

I wasn't sure if this would count as a table top,
but I will show it anyway, since I am still falling
behind in my fall decorating. You know we
all have those huge black hole in our fireplaces, so
I decided to brighten mine up a little!
A few pine cones and fall foliage added to the
greenery I already had in the fireplace. A throw in Autumn colors, with a few pillows.
Well may be to make it official for Marty's
Table Top Tuesday I will add a little something to
the mantle.
This might work to.
Without the light on.
The other side of the fireplace.
Hope this qualifies me for
Bye For Now,
Post a Comment