Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Blast From The Past

Thanks to Marty at
for hosting today's event.
If you saw my post yesterday, you saw my 80's
fifty cent lamps, given a little style!
So here they are on my bedroom tables!
The vase was also a yard sale find and I also
added another of my starfish desert plates.
An old carpenters chest that I have on a stand
for one of my other night stands. I also added
the other matching yard sale vase.
This was such a fun project.
Thanks for visiting.
Bye For Now,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!
Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I absolutely love your lamps. They are so pretty and both your vignettes are just wonderful. So pretty. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very pretty - You did good!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy! I love that lamp and everything looks so pretty! Thank you so much for popping in to see some of my fall.
Will you come to my Heart of the Home Party next month? It's about our kitchens.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)