Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Summer Garden

Time to fertilize, so join me at
Just a little peak at whats been keeping me
busy this summer!
My Hosta beds!
From this, toooo.........
And this, toooo....
My favorite.........
Thanks for visiting!
Bye For Now,

5 comments:

Alea Milham said...

Wow, your hostas are beautiful!

SandwichINK Real Estate Info said...

How lovely. Hostas are always a wonderful addition to landscaping designs and these are especially delightful.

Beth said...

Your hostas look great, Sandy! Love the (lacecap?) hydrangea too. Your garden whites are stunning. Makes me think about having a little space for a moon garden. I looked at your blog for the first time today, and I really enjoyed my visit! Thanks for visiting me too.
Blessings, Beth

Suzy said...

Beautiful whites!! Certainly cools down a summer garden :-)

Tootsie said...

well....I am JEALOUS!!! my hostas are in bloom too...but the slugs have ravaged them to the point they are looking awful!!! Between them and the hail we had last week they are a mess!
thanks for linking in this week and flaunting your beautiful flowers...I hope to see you again soon!