Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Table For The Little Ones

Thanks to
for hosting this wonderful event.
This is my first post of the week, it's
already started to be a busy one! So I will
just get to my centerpiece for the little guys table
 So what will it be? I really don't want to climb
that attic ladder again!!
Soooo.....
A little cheese cloth goes a long way!
A shabby ghost and a few torn strips wrapped around
the candlestick. Lets see a few branches from the
outside and I think we are on our way!
I had to dress him up a little, just a little black ribbon.
Now lets add a little light!





Now join me tomorrow at
"Between Naps On The Porch"
for Tabletop Thursday and I will show you the rest
of my ghostly table.
Thanks for visiting and letting me join in on the fun! 
Bye For Now,

8 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So Cute! Very creative! I put out a little Fall here and there, but nothing for Halloween - yet.

The Charm of Home said...

This is very cute! I love what you did with the ghost and how you used it on the candelabra! I can't wait to see the rest of the table!
Sherry

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Sandy this is so freaky cute girl...who would of thunk of cheese cloth...I may steal this one from you my friend..Thanks so much for coming by your the best and one of my loyal followers for sure...I put you in the hat for 3 times girl...Good luck...Hope you have a GREAT day hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Christmas-etc... said...

What a cute little fellow! But your little doggies...they are my favorite! An 18 year old dog - what an achievement!! Going to be following along! Please join me at my history blog - I'd love to have you!
Ann

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

So very cute and creative!! Love your ghosty centerpiece!

The Style Sisters said...

Love your idea!! I was just thinking about doing a ghostly tablescape...this is fantastic! Thanks for linking up to Centerpiece Wed. and sharing your ideas!

Karin

Jacqueline said...

Very fun centerpiece. I love how you knotted the fabric around the candle stick. It totally changed it from dresses to spooky. The black twigs are spooky too.

Alycia Nichols said...

What a cute idea with the fabric on the candelabra!!! Looks like it's dancing, too!