Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lunch With Santa

Thanks to our hostess, Susan at
for hosting today's event. Be sure
to stop by and see all the wonderful
tablescapes waiting there.
Lets have Lunch With Santa!
I gathered a few of my Santa's for today's
tablescape, then used them as my
center piece. They are sitting on top of
a wool lap quilt, with lots of reds and
greens woven into the quilt.
Ready for the beach? Rocking the time away until Christmas!
Holding the cookies for ransom!
Oh, my aching feet!
My place setting, a large red charger, red
flatware, red napkin, a Santa salad plate
and lunch plate. The glass has a red rime.
The napkin rings are ornaments off my Santa
tree, found at Cracker Barrel several years ago.
Each one is different, as is each salad plate.
I hope you enjoyed you visit!
See everyone Monday!
Bye For Now,
Sandy

17 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Now this is just about the cutest tablescape ever. Your Santas are all so cute. I love the beach and the cookies and poor aching feet, just all of them. They are just precious. Your plates are wonderful. You really have outdone yourself. This is fantastic. Thanks also for stopping by and leaving such gracious comments. I really appreciate it. Hugs, Marty

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh, the napkin rings are very clever! All is festive and very beautiful at your house on your table!
Brenda

Janean said...

what a cute and festive table you've set!!! very original too. :)

Jane said...

Hi Sandy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your nice comment.
I love your tablescape...I have a large collection of Santa's that I've collected over the years so your tablescape was exactly what I like. You have so many cute Santa's, I really liked the one that was ready to soak his feet!
Jane

Tardevil said...

Have to say that I enjoyed my visit because I have some of the same Santa stuff! Lovely table, plates & ornaments.

A Hint of Home said...

This is such a cute theme. Love all you did. Did they eat a lot. lol

A Hint of Home said...

This is such a cute theme. Love all you did. Did they eat a lot. lol

Cynthia said...

Love your Santa table. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Dena Pickle said...

So many Santas so little time! LOL
I love each and every one of them
merry Christmas
dena

Dena Pickle said...

So many Santas so little time! LOL
I love each and every one of them
merry Christmas
dena

Marigene said...

Love your Santa filled tablescape. I do hope there will be little children there to enjoy it, too!

Anita Diaz said...

Love the santas! What a great idea. Thanks for stopping by my place, and I will be back here to see you:-)

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh how sweet! Now this would be a fun "count the Santa's" table! What fun for the kids and the young at heart.

Bab's Kitchen said...

How Cute!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Many Blessings at Christmas, from my mountain top to your home….Hugs and Smiles Gl♥ria

Its So Very Cheri said...

Sandy

What a darling table--you did a great job.

Cheri

Kathleen said...

What cute Santas and your mirror is lovely. I missed a lot of blog hopping due to the snow, the holidays, etc.
Now we can hibernate and catch up!
Thanks for stopping by!