Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Outdoors For Lunch

It's Thursday and that means it's time
to get the dishes out and play.
Thanks Susan for hosting this event.
Be sure to stop by
and take a peak at all of today's
beautiful Tablescapes.
Now lets go outdoors for lunch!
Yes I'm selfish, this is just for me
We have baked chicken strips on a bed of spinach, sweet tea, fresh ground pepper in the wine bottle pepper mill. My flatware is in the napkin tied with ribbonand a wine cork as the napkin ring holder.
Time to eat, hope you enjoyed your visit.
Bye Foe Now,
Post a Comment