Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Around The Yard

Come join me at
for Fertilizer Friday.
I can't wait to see what everyone
has been up to!
Don't forget to enter the drawing for these
three books to be given away June 10th.
My one year anniversary is June 9th.
This is a Thank You to all my followers, so
the rules are simple, you must already
be a follower or become a follower. Just leave
me a comment at the end of this post and let
me know.
Now lets take a little walk around my yard
and see whats blooming.
A miniature orange rose.
Hope you enjoyed your visit and come back
soon.
Bye For Now,

5 comments:

BernieH said...

You do have some lovely blooms right now. Your orange rose is so lovely@

Thanks for dropping by to visit my Friday Flower Flaunt post from downunder.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color. That's a pretty orange colored rose.

siteseer said...

beautiful roses.

Beth said...

Love the photo with the peony and hosta! Have a great weekend!
Beth

Melissa Miller said...

Everything looks very beautiful Sandy! I adore your roses.

Have a blessed Sunday.
~Melissa :)