Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thank You Atlanta

I would like to thank Susan at
for hosting today's event. Be sure
to stop by and visit with Susan and
all of today's participants.
I'm having a giveaway!!
These are the three books that will be given
away. You can see more of them by checking out
my Tabletop Tuesday post, where I have
included a sneak preview of each book.
Rules are simple, just be a follower of
Copper~n~Things, or become a follower,
leave me a comment letting me know that
you are a follower and you will be entered
for the drawing.
The drawing will be held June 10th.
Now onto" Thank You Atlanta" I had the pleasure last week of going to
Charleston, SC and enjoying a small portion of
the Spoleto Festival.
Since I lived there for years, I always liked to
start my day in Marion Square. I was a little
late getting there, but just as I was getting
there, I had the pleasure of seeing this group.
I can't tell you how much enjoyment I got
from watching them preform.
Wonderful music!!! Some great moves!!!
So thank you Atlanta, for sharing this
wonderful group of people with the rest
of us. They really put a smile on my face!
A few of the other attractions.
A wonderful farmers market.
Sweet grass baskets
Wonderful art
Don't you just LOVE this?
This wonderful old church, hosting an
afternoon tea!
I used to work next door to this church and
I loved to hear those bells ring during the day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to let me know what you think
and enter the drawing.
Bye For Now
Post a Comment