Welcome

Welcome to our old farmhouse. Over the past year I have learned so much history of this house and the people who lived here. Ninety six years of love, loss, hopes and dreams. Preservation continues and there is always a repair to be done. We are trying to be purest in our preservation as much as we possibly can. I hope you follow along and each week I will try to give you a little history of the house as well as the first owners of the house. I've been lucky enough to find a journal from a Granddaughter who talks about the house as well as her Grandparents. So come follow along and learn about this old house as well as the occupants, old and new.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Number One



 Here's my little tablescape I have going on this week. I posted the entire dining room earlier this week, using lots of silver and more green dishes. Now like the post title says this is number one, next week I have sometihing planned using the same dishes but an entirely different theme. So today meet Mr. Roo a yard sale find from last summer. I think I paid about $5.00 for him. I just loved all the bright colors, the egg wreath I bought earlier this year, everything else I have had for several years.

Number One 002

I have had these dishes for a couple of years and used them on the outdoor table.

Number One 003

Mr Roo is happy with all his eggs! Now lets just enjoy breakfast and stop talking.

Number One 004

Number One 006

Number One 007

Number One 008

Number One 009

Number One 010

Number One 011

Number One 013

Number One 014

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Next week I'll reveal more changes to the kitchen that is never finished and same dishes, different theme tablescape.
See you soon,
Sandy
Linking to: Tablescape Thursday

2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Mr. Roo was, indeed, a steal, and I like the way he coordinates so well with your plates. The egg wreath is fun, too. Can't wait to see what you do next week!

xo

Sheila

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love Mr. Roo (what a deal) nestled in the egg wreath. I love yellow and the dishes are beautiful..and I am spying so many wonderful silver pieces!..Beautiful table Sandy!!